At Elfe Plastik, concerns about hygiene and food safety have always been at the heart of our decisions. It is these concerns that have led us to robotize production.
The benefits of robotics when it comes to food safety are huge. There is obviously always a risk of contamination by human handling, which always brings its share of problems, is almost non-existent.
Here’s a rundown of the benefits:
- No manipulation by humans, therefore no contact;
- No accumulation of non-conforming parts;
- No human error in identifying batches or finished products;
- Regular and scheduled cleaning;
- Regular and scheduled sanitation;
- Support for quality and productivity.
All these advantages allow us to continue our expansion and to produce quality products, in order to meet the demand of an increasingly growing clientele.
It is our goal to offer our customers superior quality plastic packaging, while remaining competitive in the market.